- 47.3 MB
- Punkpost Inc
Improve ad preferences.
Surprise your friends with beautifully handwritten greeting cards. An artist will custom prepare it and mail it for you. No fake robots. Only real people that love calligraphy and will help you mail love!
The Oprah Magazine: “ I’m obsessed with Punkpost! In this age of endless IMs, texts, and emails, who doesn’t love a handwritten note?”
Great for birthdays, love notes, thank you cards, just because, Valentines, Mother’s Day, and more!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a card and add your message. Optionally add confetti, photos, and gift certificates. Hit send.
2. A handwriting artist prepares and mails the card for you.
3. You surprise a friend with mail. It will make their day!
In more detail: Your message will be assigned to an artist who will handwrite it on your card, prepare the envelope, add a stamp, and add your extras: photos, confetti, or gift certificates (if you included any). Once done, they will put it in a USPS mailbox for you. You’ll get photos of the artwork so you know exactly what your recipient is getting.
You can choose between note cards for $5.50, standard greeting cards for $7, or premium foiled larger cards for $9.50.
Every card includes:
– a custom piece of art for your recipient
– your choice from hundreds of exclusive cards
– your choice of writing style for your message
– a nice quality thick paper greeting card
– with postage included
Want more? You can also add:
– photos from your phone to be printed
– emojis and our artists will draw them
– gift certificates
– request notes for your artists
– international postage for anywhere in the world
What people are saying:
Design Milk: “Punkpost is bringing back handwritten correspondence with a healthy dose of punk rock and confetti.”
Refinery29: “Built on a foundation of artists, Punkpost prints, decorates, and sends out real cards — complete with real, human handwriting — for you… Maybe, with the help of technology, we can keep our old-fashioned learnings alive and well.”
StyleCaster: “The process is seamless: pick your card, type your message, and add necessary specifics like a delivery date and whether your note should include glitter (yes, glitter); the team behind Punkpost takes care of the rest.”
Brit + Co: “Punkpost cards make for meaningful moments that just can’t be replicated with an email, text, or Facebook message.”
We hope you love the service our artists provide for you. Support Punkpost by sending cards to your pals and telling your friends about us!
App StoreOfficial Website