- 13.3 MB
- Kazuo Kamata
CC Drawbar App SCREENSHOT
CC Drawbar App DESCRIPTION
This musical instrument app creates the tone by setting the overtone structure according to the extent to which the nine drawbars are pulled out.
It is designed with the aim of handling it with a feeling of operation that is in line with the legendary Hammond B3 series organ.
You can easily enjoy the sounds produced by the drawbars on your device.
It also supports full-fledged performances as a MIDI sound source by connecting an external amplifier and MIDI devices such as a MIDI keyboard.
– 2 drawbar groups with nine drawbars.
– 4 registration presets for each group.
– 16 simultaneous maximum polyphony sounds.
– Built-in rotor simulator that produces an effect like a Leslie speaker.
– Percussion functions true to the specs of the retro Hammond B3.
– Simplified vibrato and chorus effects.
– A mini keyboard with adjustable size and note range.
The size can be chosen from 25, 30, and 37.
– Expression by tilting the device.
– Built-in reverb.
– Built-in pitch tuning mechanism.
– MIDI input supporting the following functions.
– Play along with songs in your music library with the built-in play along player.
– Supports dark mode.
– A detailed user guide is built in and ready to go
Currently, following functions are not supported.
– Inter app linking feature such as Inter-App Audio and AUv3
– Recording & playback the performance
SIMILAR to CC Drawbar App
CC Drawbar App DOWNLOAD
App StoreOfficial Website