- 186.9 MB
- Victor Lavrentyev
Uniword LP App SCREENSHOT
Uniword LP App DESCRIPTION
Hello! We present to you Uniword LP – a large collection of our games for kids in one app! Here you will find everything to have fun and learn at the same time! These games will help your child immerse themselves in the world of reading letters and words in English.
When developing the app, we regularly consulted not only with other parents, but also with experienced educators, linguists, and speech therapists. Phrases, words, and letters are voiced by professional actors.
Uniword games are safe for children and comply with international and US standards for children’s products, including COPPA requirements.
The first users of Uniword were our kids, the kids of our friends and acquaintances. And we are very grateful to all of them! We received many reviews and made many changes before we were ready to publish our work.
We hope that Uniword games will also be liked and useful to your children! Good luck to you!
We are always happy to receive your personal opinion about our apps so that we can make them even better and more interesting! Write to us at email@example.com.
In this Uniword LP collection, you will find:
– The fun Uniword unicorn, who will guide your child into the world of reading in English.
– The Uniword Studio – a unique tool for learning the basics of reading (below is a detailed description of the Uniword Studio).
– A large alphabet with pictures.
– Three entertaining letter and word games.
– Three large thematic 360 degree panoramas with riddles for 200+ words.
– Rewards for achievements in games.
– Stats on your child’s achievements (in the section for parents).
– Description of the app’s features (in the section for parents).
The Uniword Studio (English) includes:
– A unique keyboard that allows your child to interactively learn how to read words.
– The ability to hear the pronunciation of letter names, sounds, parts of words, and whole words.
– A letter writing learning mode that helps develop fine motor skills in young children.
Here’s a little about how to use the magic keyboard in the Uniword Studio:
– You can type any words and short sentences.
– Edit the word if necessary: move between letters, delete and insert letters.
– Choose from 5 different fonts to display entered letters, words, and phrases.
– Turn on and off key voicing.
– Turn on and off background music.
When a word or sentence is ready, hide the keyboard with the button in the bottom right corner to switch to reading mode. In reading mode in the Uniword Studio, you can:
– Listen to the pronunciation of a letter by tapping on it.
– Listen to the pronunciation of a part of the word by tapping on the cloud with the transcription.
– Listen to the whole word by tapping on the playback button (located at the bottom with the image of a unicorn).
– Switch to writing mode (tracing) for the letters of the word you have typed.
The magical keyboard has two modes of word playback:
– Normal mode, where we always see the whole word or phrase on the screen.
– Explorer mode – the word or phrase appears as it is played back by the unicorn. In this mode, the unicorn on the button is depicted with a pirate hat.
The Uniword Studio tool can be used for collaborative work between a child and an adult (parent, teacher, speech therapist). This tool offers a variety of ideas and exercises you can use to improve your child’s reading skills, such as phonemic awareness, phonics and vocabulary.
Do you want to know how good you are at teaching reading? Write to us here — firstname.lastname@example.org — and take a short test. We certainly appreciate your feedback, ideas for improvement and your desires, so feel free to communicate with us via e-mail.
SIMILAR to Uniword LP App
Uniword LP App DOWNLOAD
App StoreOfficial Website