- 5.2 MB
True Pan App SCREENSHOT
True Pan App DESCRIPTION
True Pan makes it possible to reposition stereo recordings while perfectly preserving the geometry of the stereo field.
This allows for lossless, fully reversible panoramic rotations that don’t compress the stereo image.
True Pan can be used to:
• Adjust directions in field recordings
• Easily shift sonic perspectives of fx-rich, layered stereo instrument patches (e.g. in Alchemy synth)
• Apply panning to recordings that are rich in ambience or reverb
• Explore a new dimension of positional reverberation
• Add subtle motion to, or “liven up” omnidirectional sounds
• Add a dynamic spatial quality to arpeggiated or rhythmic stereo parts (using the tempo sync feature)
• Aid and speed up workflows for regular or exploratory/experimental multi-mic setups
• Apply stronger modulation for sound design and creative uses (creating chiptune, flutter and glitch effects)
When used as a post-processor for reverbs, True Pan can provide higher temporal density and smoothness than what pre-panned reverb inputs would allow.This directly translates to a better quality, but can also be viewed as a different physical setup of the sound source and the listener in relationship to the boundaries of the acoustic space. Thus it opens up additional degrees of freedom in positioning.
The plugin’s approach to quality preservation is best demonstrated by its ability to transform processed audio back to its original state, by applying a reverse rotation.
The included stereo spread controls incorporate features that aim to minimize volume fluctuations by adapting to the actual input signal and its M/S gain distribution, including a fully dynamic adaptive mode, and a snapshot-based one.
• An Audio Unit v3 compatible host app is required to use this plugin
• Dual mono inputs from two microphones need to be converted to a single stereo signal in order to be processable
SIMILAR to True Pan App
True Pan App DOWNLOAD
App StoreOfficial Website