Booking a flight just got more flexible! With Plan It you can book now and pay later when using your eligible American Express Card
Additional refinements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta’s SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Notifications” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Have had the wrong billing address come up, but. Noway to change it and get the change to stick unless I went on the desktop site on the web instead of the app. It’s been ok otherwise, but the payment thing is a major flaw that needs to be fixed.
I have never had an enjoyable experience on delta and if I didn’t have to fly it cause of some destinations I want to go to I would suggest no one ever fly delta.
I have no idea where to apply my KYN #R
As a million mile traveler on delta I have recently found it impossible to find how to buy a ticket on the app with my sky miles. Last time I had to call customer service which gave me a price of 215 k miles for a $1,600 dollar flight. Need to make it clear what the mileage is to purchase a flight on the booking portion of the app. And ligt miles for the flights
Keeps giving error even though using correct skymiles number
Flight from MCO to MSP was delayed, causing us to miss our connecting flight to FSD (last flight of day). So we had to stay the night in Minneapolis and miss Easter plans with family. Will think twice before flying Delta again.
Several things about this app we’re not as easy as other airlines and made things a bit more difficult
Great as always..
Our direct both way flights have
Very smooth flight nice app
I forgot all my information and put it in. I got the email and re did everything. The app said it was incorrect. Then I decided to go through the guest way. That failed as well when looking for flights. I’ve never had issues with Southwest or the other apps except for Delta’s. I don’t recommend the app to anyone.
Website makes you reconfirm items over and over for international travel. It’s actually painful how clumsy this app works. Use United Airlines as better example.
Could you use a font and a type ramp people can READ when they’re in a busy airport? Literally nobody cares about your brand identity so much that it’s more important than basic usability. Many of your customers do not have perfect 20/20 eyesight - many of your customers are not Nordstrom shopping teeny boppers who spend 4 grand on a SOMA apartment out of a heightened sense of their own self importance.
First, we were kicked out of First Class even though we booked and paid for First Class 2 months ago. They only notify us via a message the day before our flight. Then, an hour before our flight was scheduled to leave, it was delayed 3 hours which made us miss our next flight. We will be stuck in Atlanta until tomorrow morning. A day’s work missed, we have to figure out getting our luggage when we land in Atlanta plus try to get a hotel voucher. They said they couldn’t do any of that over the phone. We are very unhappy customers.
App not working to get boarding pass
Very easy to maneuver. I like this app.
When you say Edit/Remove it should give an option to edit not directly remove the number.
The tickets kept reloading, and sometimes it would only show a couple of tickets from our party, so I had to force the app to quit multiple times to get through security and board the plane, which kept other people waiting.
Everything is wack