- 49.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
• More options are now available for push notifications. Get alerts from the type of news you want to hear more about. • Age verification is now required in order to view cannabis articles. • General bug fixes and enhancements.
The Star’s news app is free to download and read.
From community and local coverage to global issues and breaking news, The Star reports on topics that matter and affect the day-to-day lives of our readers. Download The Star app now to receive the best features of The Star’s website, all within the palm of your hand.
What you’ll experience:
– Complete breaking and up-to-the-minute news and story coverage
– New MyLocal tab – select up to seven communities to receive coverage on local news, issues, and events specific to your chosen communities*
– Listen to a variety of daily and weekly podcasts highlighting the latest in sports, news and business, including new finance podcast Millennial Money
– Personalized “For You” section – recommended stories based on other articles you have read
– In-depth reporting from our investigations team
– Provincial, national and international stories and feature articles
– The latest in sports, business and entertainment news
– Opinions and commentary from our columnists
– Push notifications
*Available to all users for a limited time only – unlimited access available through All Access Subscription
Questions or feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT NOTICES
By subscribing, you agree to our Subscription Terms (available at http://notices.torstar.com/subscription-terms/), which are also accessible within the App’s settings menu.
The Star mobile application, an application offered by Toronto Star Newspapers Limited., 1 Yonge Street, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5E 1E6
For assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
App Store Policy
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
App StoreOfficial Website