- 128.5 MB
- Wells Fargo
We are continuing to roll out the reimagined Wells Fargo Mobile® app, with new app updates each month. New this month: • An overhauled experience for Small Business customers, including streamlined account views, clickable transactions for more detail, and a new Pay & Transfer center. and more coming throughout 2022!
Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your cash, credit, and investment accounts with Touch ID®¹ or Face ID®¹
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or turn cards on or off², add cards to digital wallets³, view recurring payments, and manage account access with Card Settings
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone® camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions⁵
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a U.S. mobile phone number or email address with Zelle®⁶
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Add your eligible cards to Apple Wallet™ to use Apple Pay® for fast and convenient payments.³
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive alerts⁷
• Get notified of suspicious card activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Locate one of our more than 12,700 ATMs to get cash or find one of our approximately 4,800 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible to enable Touch ID or Face ID.
2. Turning your card off is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen.
3. Not all smartphones are enabled to use a digital wallet. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
4. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
5. Terms and conditions apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement at wellsfargo.com/online-banking/online-access-agreement/ for more information.
6. Mobile numbers may need to be enrolled with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S.-based bank account holders only.
7. Sign-up may be required.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Investment and Insurance Products are:
• Not Insured by the FDIC or Any Federal Government Agency
• Not a Deposit or Other Obligation of, or Guaranteed by, the Bank or Any Bank Affiliate
• Subject to Investment Risks, Including Possible Loss of the Principal Amount Invested
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
Wells Fargo Private Bank provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Brokerage services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade(R) and Intuitive Investor(R) accounts are available through WFCS.
App StoreOfficial Website