- 44.1 MB
- USD 5.99
- Jens Guell
JAX MIDI Jinny PRO – with its cute mascot allows you to instantly create an unlimited number of short unique music arrangement ideas, which can be used as a starting point for your upcoming music productions. This document browser based app will generate standard MIDI files (type 1) and seamlessly integrate into the operating system for managing the created and other MIDI files. Generate, copy, move the idea files for further editing to your favourite sequencing apps and develop new exciting music compositions out of it.
After release, a limited 14 days intro price of appreox. 50% is active, for all early adopters.
Try before Buy. There is a public beta (via Apple TestFlight) for this app available for all platforms at:
Please try before you buy. We do not want you have left unsatisfied with any of our apps.
JAX MIDI Jinny PRO is our first tool of a new document based MIDI app collection.
JAX MIDI Jinny PRO lets you:
– instantly generate an unlimited number of new unique arrangement ideas in the form of standard MIDI files
– prelisten the generated ideas and generate alternatives, if it does not fit your taste
– prepare instant content basement for all 3rd party MIDI file supporting editors and sequencer apps
– manage and listen to your collected MIDI documents with its native OS browser integration
– load, display and play available shared MIDI files, that are supported by the operating system
– manage your MIDI files with standard file operations, like copy, paste, moving, zipping, deleting and so on …
– assigning labels, creating folders, renaming available MIDI files …
– using native drag and drop and sharing file operations, even into other apps, which actively support drag and drop of files
– manage cloud and external file storage with MIDI collections in a central place
– build up a library of multi channel (timbre) MIDI patterns for your music production
JAX MIDI Jinny PRO includes a GM (General MIDI) kompatible synthesizer and sequencer, which supports GM, GS (Roland Corporation Standard) and XG (Yamaha Corporation Standard) sound sets for listening to standard MIDI files.
There is a complete manual at: https://midi.digitster.com/JAX/JAX%20MIDI%20Jinny%20PRO.pdf
And a teaser and demonstration videos at: https://youtu.be/bZYIQWcQYd0
This build is a truly ‘universal’ release, meaning, unit is available for:
– MacOS (Catalyst)
– MacOS (Silicon)
– iOS (iPhone)
– iPadOS (iPad)
Please note, that the MacOS versions sometimes may be distributed/sold separately (especially for older devices), as the AppStore does not allow to bundle none-silicon apps below macOS 11.
App StoreOfficial Website