AUBE – Audio Unit Box Explorer
- 2.5 MB
- Frederic Corvest
AUBE – Audio Unit Box Explorer App SCREENSHOT
AUBE – Audio Unit Box Explorer App DESCRIPTION
• Your AuV3 effects and instruments are organised
• Information, such as group, categories and features, are already available
• Explore, filter, set your favorites
• Share description and badges on social media
• Use the keyboard extension to locate your AuV3s in your host
• Light/Dark mode
[Audio Unit Box Explorer]
Since its announcement in 2015, the number of audio units (AuV3) released on iOS has increased extraordinarily! But this success has some drawbacks, having a great overview of your plugins has become much more difficult and most of the time everything is mixed up.
Whether you are a budding music producer or passionate amateur musician, your goal is the same: having fun with your favorite audio units close at hand! Rather than spending time looking for them via grid and list with the sole search criterion of the name and the manufacturer.
AUBE is the app you need to get your collection organised. It provides a great overview of your audio units, your effects and instruments are automatically listed and classified. Information such as group, categories and features, are already available for most of the known audio units. You can explore, filter, set your favorites (available on iCloud), share badges on social media and more.
[AUBE Keyboard Extension]
AUBE also comes with a keyboard extension where you will find all of your audio unit effects and instruments organised by group. Your favorites are always placed on the top of each list. Use the filter in case you need to search for something more specific.
If your AuV3 host, such as Loopy Pro, AUM, Drambo or ApeMatrix, provides a search text field in their audio units list dialog, you can locate your audio units right away with the AUBE keyboard!
[It is worth mentioning that…]
• AUBE provides info about a lot of AuV3 available on the market, any unknown audio units will be moved to the default group section
• You can submit those unknown audio units via the page General, iCloud is required
• Submitting is a single export operation
• You cannot fill up the group, categories or features
• The submitted audio units will be classified and be available for all AUBE users via an application update
• The database update is actually free but will be available via subscription in a future version
• AUBE only lists the AuV3 available on the device on which it is installed
• Your favorites are privately shared across your different devices via iCloud
• Your favorites will be only visible if the audio units are installed on the device
• AUBE is not an AuV3, it does not make sounds! It’s a standalone organizer app
• You cannot launch/run audio units in AUBE
• You cannot use the AUBE keyboard within an AuV3 host app which does not provide a search text field to locate audio units in a list
• Although AUBE is running on iOS 15.0, iOS 16.0 is required to create badges
• AUBE makes no warranties of any kind to the accuracy of the classification information provided. Contact us if you find anything that’s not correct
SIMILAR to AUBE – Audio Unit Box Explorer App
AUBE – Audio Unit Box Explorer App DOWNLOAD
App StoreOfficial Website