- 258.0 MB
Update of the Gen2 mobile application to software version 1.0.4 includes the following: 1. Added check for Control Companion™ updates within the app. 2. New profile addition on K9 for 4DOF configurations. 3. Fix for loading COVVI profiles on I8. 4. Fix for single calibration to display ‘replace data’ instead of ‘add data’ if adaptive advance is disabled. 5. Myosignals display changes to channel size and opacity. a. Addition of display settings icon to change settings based on signal strength. b. Fixes to train track bars to render intensity above a 15% noise floor.
Welcome to Control Companion™ for users of Coapt’s myoelectric pattern recognition system for upper limb prostheses.
Control Companion™ is a mobile, fully functional app for at-any-time calibration, setup, and training/practice with a Coapt pattern recognition system. New and developing users will benefit from its many configuration and diagnostic tools, helpful embedded information and links to learning content, as well as a real-time display of EMG data and practice arm movements. All users will love the Control Companion™’s full-feature pattern recognition calibration tools – effective calibration is key to a user’s intuitive and personalized prosthesis control using Coapt.
Calibration EMG data be provided for all motions at once or one at a time. New data can be added to existing data to achieve more robust control or data can be cleared for a fresh start. Control Coach® within Calibration provides excellent feedback to the user on how to improve prosthesis control via A.I. analysis of any calibration data provided. Users can “undo” their most recent calibration and they can always save a current control state to recall at a later date.
Control Companion™ is compatible with any Coapt Gen2® system built into a prosthesis and it can be used with any Coapt Gen2® Handheld Evaluation Kit or Demonstration Stand.
Key Control Companion™ Features:
• Choose which available prosthesis motions/actions will be included in pattern recognition control (chosen motions here dictate what shows up for Calibration). Use this at will to deselect/select motions when learning and developing.
• Select Left or Right prosthesis side for correct rotation directions and practice arm display.
• Diagnostic “Press-and-hold” buttons for manually driving the motions of the prosthesis – great for verifying that all wired prosthetic connections and prosthetic devices’ native settings are correct.
• Real-time dynamic view of the 8 Coapt myoelectric (EMG) input signals’ intensities.
• Real-time indication of electrode-skin liftoff conditions on any signal channel.
• Displayed signals are color coded to EMG wires for ease of diagnosing any wiring or skin-contact issues.
• Ability to toggle input channels on/off (all 8 channels are strongly recommended for optimal pattern recognition performance).
• Real-time display of user’s pattern recognition output motions and speeds (once calibrated).
• Single touch access to initiate calibration of a full sequence of the prosthesis motions.
• Convenient controls for calibrating any one motion at a time.
• On-screen calibration guidance prompts, motion images, timing and sequence cues.
• Control Coach® A.I. generated feedback on each calibrated motion.
• Quick access to “undo” the last calibration event.
• Quick access to “reset” (clear) the calibration data for any one or all motions.
• Adjust settings for calibration pace, Control Coach® indicator sensitivity, Adaptive Advance®, and more.
• Store pattern recognition Favorites when control performance is optimized and recall any previously stored Favorite to load that pattern recognition state.
• Real-time display of an arm controlled by the user’s pattern recognition (once calibrated).
• Great for pre-prosthetic practice and use with Coapt Gen2® Handheld Evaluation Kit.
• Includes a growing suite of helpful game-like tasks for controls training and development.
• Bluetooth connection management
• Useful Help menus and links
• Coapt Ambassador profiles
• Cloud data-logging controls
• Support and Contact information
• Version and Updates management
App StoreOfficial Website