- 123.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Carlos Balsalobre
***NEW in v 2.4.1*** The tracking mode in My Lift just got a BIG upgrade: Now you can track the path of your lifts in REAL TIME using augmented reality!! I hope you enjoy this feature and I’m looking forward to your feedback. Please write at email@example.com if you have any comment.
The most portable, validated and affordable performance measurement lab in the world!
***Trusted by elite coaches, athletes, physios and researchers worldwide***
***Accuracy probed in more than 10 international independent scientific studies***
My Jump Lab is the evolution of the most popular apps to measure sports performance: My Jump 2, My Lift, My ROM, Runmatic, My Mocap, ForceData, Nordics, COD Timer and Readiness are now all in the same place!!
Using My Jump Lab is very simple. You don’t need any external equipment; it just uses the slow-motion camera and sensors of your device to accurately track different aspects of sports performance. My Jump Lab includes all the tests from the previous apps and significantly simplifies your workflow. You don’t need to create the same user many times and switch between apps when you do your tests. In My Jump Lab you have all your teams, users and apps in the same place!
With My Jump Lab you can measure more than 30 tests including jumping, lifting, running, sprinting, changing direction or even markerless motion capture with an accuracy comparable to expensive laboratory equipment. Scientifically demonstrated!
• Jumping: CMJ, SJ, CMJ free arms, DJ, optimal Force-Velocity Profile, horizontal jump, leg asymmetry and 15-s repeated jump.
• Velocity-based training: measurement of mean concentric velocity, load-velocity profiling, 1RM estimation, velocity loss and barbell trajectory tracking.
• Running and Sprinting: contact/flight times, leg stiffness, leg asymmetry, pronation/supination, contralateral pelvic drop, linear sprint time with splits, ALTIS Kinograms, 5-0-5, 5+5, V-Cut and Illinois COD tests.
• Mobility: range of motion for ankle dorsiflexion, neck flexion/extension, hip flexion and internal rotation, shoulder flexion and internal rotation.
• Wellness: sleep, fatigue, stress and soreness questionnaires.
• Hamstrings strength: Nordic hamstring breakpoint angle and torque calculation.
• Force-time curves: real-time raw force time curves using the accelerometer.
• Motion capture: real-time knee valgus and squat depth measurement using markerless motion capture.
• Import videos recorded by your athlete or patient to analyze his/her performance. Ideal for remote testing.
• Multi-user. My Jump Lab allows you to create as many teams and users as you want!
• iCloud sync: share your data across your devices (iOS 13+ and macOS 10.15 required).
• History. Record as many tests as you want for each user created. With My Jump Lab you can analyze the evolution of your performance during time. You can even observe exactly how much you have improved!
• Export your data to a CSV file for further analysis. Ideal for research or academic works.
• Beautiful, intuitive design (fully compatible with Dark Mode).
• Universal app: share your subscription between your iPhone, iPad and Mac (iOS 13+ and macOS 10.15 required)
Note: My Jump Lab works better with slow-motion videos. The markerless motion capture features will only work with devices with the A12 chip (iPhone XR or newer, or iPad Pro 2018 or newer, for example).
MY JUMP LAB, A LAB IN YOUR POCKET!
PRO ACCESS subscription: What does this subscription includes?
Full access to every test in My Jump Lab and all of its current and future features.
How much does it costs?
3.99€/month, 29.99€/year, 99.99€ forever.
When will I be charged?
After the 7-day free trial ends, you will be charged in your credit card for the period you choose through your Apple account.
Does my subscription renews automatically?
Yes. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the selected period.
Can I cancel anytime?
Of course. You can cancel your subcription anytime in your Apple ID settings.
App StoreOfficial Website