- 58.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Harald Meyer
** IMPORTANT: ** Please install the latest camera firmware first: "https://gopro.com/en/us/update/" ** 1.3.6 (24-04-2022) - Bug fixes.
The Bluetooth Remote for GoPro® cameras app allows you to control multiple GoPro® cameras via low energy Bluetooth.
The app is compatible with: GoPro® Hero 4 (Silver and Black Edition), GoPro® Hero 5 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 5 Session, GoPro® Hero 6 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 7 White/Silver/Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 8 Black Edition, GoPro® Hero 9 Black Edition, GoPro® Max 360°, and GoPro® Fusion 360° cameras.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/wDL1kgewIZQ
– Start/stop recording via low energy Bluetooth (requires much less battery than WiFi!).
– Tag moments.
– Set the camera’s date and time.
– Power off the camera.
– Locate the camera (via beep sound).
– Quickly show the camera state (recording time, free space, number of recorded photos and videos, estimated number of remaining photos and video recording time, battery state, GoPro® Max lens mount state, GoPro® media mount microphone state).
## Pro Features
– Start and stop recording and tag moments on multiple cameras at the same time.
– Change camera settings.
– Create and edit presets on Hero 8 and newer models.
– Show the live preview of one camera in full screen mode.
– Download media (photos, videos) from one camera.
– Control GoPro cameras with external Bluetooth keyboards: https://www.cameraremote.de/camera-tools-keyboard-shortcuts-for-controlling-gopro-cameras/
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc
App StoreOfficial Website