- 139.9 MB
- EZ Factory BV
• Added brand new Work Instruction module • Added brand new Assessment module • Added work instruction linking to tasks, checklists and audits
Simplify tasks and empower operators, team leaders and mechanics to improve safety, quality, skills and efficiency at your factory.
Factories use the simple and highly visual EZ-GO platform to create an overview of all scheduled autonomous maintenance tasks, standardise checklists and visualise audits. In addition, the platform offers the possibility to set up digital work instructions and initiate improvement actions in order to address deviations from the standard and prevent repetition. Reports provide real-time insight into the execution and the result of all of the tasks executed at your organisation.
EZ-GO makes the everyday life of factory operators a lot easier by offering digital applications for the workplace focused on continuous improvement. The EZ-GO platform was developed by operators, for operators and it increases work satisfaction as well as the involvement of operators on the floor: “Power to the operator”
The platform helps all disciplines in a factory; Production, Maintenance, Safety Healthy & Environment (SHE), Human Resources (HR), Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC), Continuous Improvement (CI) and adds value to all layers of the organisation.
Functionalities: what does the EZ-GO platform offer?
• Digital checklists for all your procedures and processes.
e.g. shift transfer, product changes, safety procedures such as LOTO, etc.
• Scheduling and execution of recurring tasks for autonomous/preventive maintenance of machines and the environment. Such as: cleaning, inspection and lubrication tasks, parts replacement, machine configuration, calibration.
• Digital audits in order to verify that you meet the agreed standard, such as safety, quality or hygiene audits.
• Work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and One-point lessons (Dutch: EPL’s) on the floor to ensure on-the-job availability of instructions about how the task at hand should be performed as well as to assure the necessary skills.
• Standard reports that provide insight into the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” cycle, offering a clear overview of the elements of the operation that require special attention.
• Action module for initiating deviations or improvement ideas, for real-time communication in a chat environment with colleagues and to reduce the distance between operations and the back-office.
• Web application for setting up, maintaining and analysing content.
• Easy-to-build templates: transform your hardcopy checklists, SOPs and task standards within several minutes and use drag-and-drop components to build it up.
• Build your area layout in order to assign checklists, tasks, audits and work instructions to departments and machines.
• Create connections with existing systems and data sources to integrate with your existing business applications that are part of your ecosystem in accordance with the ISA-95 model.
• Export your data to create in-depth analyses.
• If the connection is down, you can continue working offline and your work will be synchronised later.
• You are in full control of user rights.
Safety, quality, training
• Product inspections
• Quality inspections
• Autonomous maintenance
• Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication, Configuration
• Lock Out / Tag Out
• High-precision work execution
• Mobile workstation training
• Mobile training
• Skills assessment
Managerial and general
• Inspection by third parties
• General maintenance
• Preventive maintenance
• First-line maintenance
• Continuous improvement
• Total productive Maintenance (TPM)
• Lean Six Sigma
• World Class Operations Management (WCOM)
• World Class Manufacturing (WCM)
• Best Practice Sharing
• Knowledge management
App StoreOfficial Website