- 24.5 MB
- Dennisoft Inc
Added Pie Charts to pop up windows at main screen including a new Income and Expense pop up. Removed Daily Recap Chart from Charts & Graphs. Added Income & Expense Report. Added Graphical enhancements to some screens. Added behavioral tweaks. Updated Help.
iDeliverPro App SCREENSHOT
iDeliverPro App DESCRIPTION
Tracking your tips is a good thing. But is that all you want to know? You may also be working for wages, sometimes dual wages, delivery fees; and of course, tips. Do you get reimbursed for mileage? Do you track your mileage for expense purposes? Do you work for dual wages and are affected by tip crediting? Would you like to know what your best tipping days and hours are so that you can adjust your work schedule accordingly? Are you an independent contractor and need to track your expenses? Do you want to be able to see your information in charts and graphs? Do you need and app that calculates Overtime and Holiday pay? Do you wish you had an app that can include photos in delivery and expense records? If you want to know what you are really earning and be on top of everything you do as a delivery professional, then iDeliverPro is your answer.
With iDeliverPro, you can work for as many companies as you want and it will manage them all. In spite of all that it can do, it’s easy to use:
1) “Clock In” in the app to start your shift. Once you do, iDeliverPro will start providing up to the second calculations on your wage earnings, including dual wages and tip credits, delivery fees and tips.
2) Make your deliveries. Enter your delivery address(es) and press Start. iDeliverPro will immediately provide you with a Tip History of the address (if you’ve delivered there, before) and display the Trip Time and Miles to the address. Need Directions, too? Just press another button for an Apple Maps screen with the route preloaded. After the delivery is finished, enter you tip (hope you got one). If you also get a fixed delivery fee for each delivery, it will be recorded automatically. Press Save and end the delivery. (Repeat)
3) When your day is done, “Clock Out” of the app.
As you make your deliveries throughout the day, the main screen will update with every income category in real time.
After you “clock out”, you can see, or optionally print, a Recap of your day’s shift. This recap includes tip statistics; wage, delivery fee and Tip Credit results and a list of all addresses served including Start Times, Finish Times, Trip Times, Miles Driven, Mileage Reimbursement (if any) and Mileage Expense based on the current Federal Mileage Deduction Rate.
If you want more, visit the Charts & Graphs and Fun Facts sections for 15 different looks (graphs) and 17 (Facts) about your earnings, expenses and information that you may have never even considered, before.
1) Add Split Tips, i.e. receiving a tip in the form of both Cash & Credit.
2) Link photos to delivery and expense records for documentative purposes.
3) Fully control all Delivery, Shift, Mileage Reimbursement, Expense and Odometer
records are. All records can be edited and/or deleted.
6) Cross Platform Backup and Restore operations.
7) “Buy Once”. If purchased, ownership transfers to new device, even if it is on a
8) Customize its behavior based on your needs.
9) Create your own Themes to make the app look like you want.
10) Work for as many employers as you want.
11) Purge old, unwanted records (if desired) including the ability to reset app to 1st
12) A comprehensive Help section covering every detail of what iDeliverPro can do.
13) Expense Tracker for Independent Contractors.
14) Optional Odometer Tracking. (iDeliverPro tracks mileage for you, by default)
15) Calculates Overtime and Holiday pay.
16) Never grows old. Produces accurate calculations not only for the current year;
but all previous years by tracking wage increases.
17) Easily reconcile On Road time differences between you and the employer when
dual wages are in effect. (Affects your pay)
18) Create “Address Alerts” These are records containing any information about any
address and will pop up whenever you enter such address as a delivery address.
19) Easily switch to Spanish, if desired.
SIMILAR to iDeliverPro App
iDeliverPro App DOWNLOAD
App StoreOfficial Website