- 37.2 MB
- Dad AF Ltd
This latest version includes bug fixes for an improved user experience.
Taking the ‘Fear’ out of ‘Fatherhood’. Becoming a dad is scary, we can offer a safe haven for you.
Join The number 1 parenting app for expectant and new dads. We have thousands of dads from early stages of being an expectant parent through to tricky toddler stages.
Our growing community of dads are supporting and empowering each other to help all Dads be the best they can be. Dadnatal is taking the parenting world by storm.
Features of the Dadnatal app:
– A community of dads who are at the same stage you are as well as those who have been through it and can help you with advice.
– Access to our courses on the app and website on the journey to parenthood, sleep and mental health.
– Licensed therapists and medical professionals to assist with your mental health as you adapt to becoming a father.
– Ask any parenting questions you have and let our experts help, feeding? sleeping? nappy changes? We’ve got your back.
– Free stuff & Giveaways;Free products, vouchers and deals available. There is something for everyone.
– Product Reviews;giving you the info you need to know on the top baby products in the market right now.
– Livestreams on relevant parenting subjects.
Topic areas include:
Mental health, pregnancy, 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2 years and older, the dad guide, the sleep guide, wellbeing, giveaways and various other lifestyle chats.
Dad AF / Dadnatal has featured on BBC One, FQ Magazine, Happiful, BBC Radio Scotland, The Sunday Times, Vice & Channel 4
To access the app it costs £4.99/month or £39.99/year
For terms and service, please see here: https://dadaf.disciplemedia.com/onboarding_documents
App StoreOfficial Website