- 69.2 MB
- Maple Labs Co Ltd
This version make your experience with Bolt Offline - Update UI on iOS 15 - Fixbugs
Bolt Offline is the one stop Cloud File Manager, Documents Manager for your iPhone,iPad.
Bolt Offline supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box cloud and offers function to download and upload to any cloud that Bolt Offline supports. You’ll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device!
– Download Manager:
• Fast speed download from online multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more).
• Download no limited with a lot of file formats.
– File Manager:
• Organizing files in Cloud Offline by folders.
• Copy, move, rename, duplicate and delete files, folders, documents.
• Share files, documents by email and other tools.
– Browser and document:
• Easily view images, PDF documents.
– Video saver and Music player: Not like other File Manager, Bolt Offline allows you to download video, audio, music files from your cloud and play it on the app directly.
Bolt Offline – The top of browser and file manager in App Store. Download now to enjoy greatest features!
Bolt Offline includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
– Subscription start from USD 9.99.
+ a 1-year subscription
– Subscription will unlock:
+ Unlimited folder
+ Unlimited favorite files, folders
+ No Advertisements
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
• Content or services provided during each subscription period
Terms of Service: https://www.maplelabs.co/policies/#terms
For complete access to all Bolt Offline features, you will need to allow access to the cloud account following: DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box cloud.
**Notice: Bolt Offline can not help you download media (video, music,..) contents from third-party resources.
App StoreOfficial Website