- 23.8 MB
- USD 14.9
- PRODUCTIVE SOFTWARE LLC
• Bug fixes & enhancements If upgrading from older version, • Modern UI refresh • Under-the-hood enhancements and optimizations
Toss out your paper logbook and replace it with aeroLogbook. It’s ideal for shared ownership, yet also valuable for the individual owner who may want to take advantage of logging business versus personal usage, recording airplane squawks and observations, and be reminded of upcoming scheduled and required services.
• Support for multiple airplanes and multiple owners
• Log flights, squawks and observations
• Track required and optional service items by hours and dates
• Export as spreadsheet with flexible date filtering
• Share reports via email, message, and other methods
• All information can be shared among invited owners
• Customize display with personalized photo
• Quickly view recent usage by month and by partner
• Log Hobbs and (if installed) Tach time
• Autofill Origin and initial timer values from previous entry
• Autofill Destination airport to nearest airport
• Optionally record fuel remaining, oil added, or notes
• Export flight log with flexible date filtering
SQUAWKS AND OBSERVATIONS
• Save any anomalies discovered on a flight
• Closed items are remembered for future reference
• Quickly prepare report for maintenance visits
• Track required hourly and calendar maintenance items
• Track items replaced on condition, e.g. tires, batteries, etc.
• Easily report Past Due, Coming Soon, and Later items
• Mark completed items by Hobbs and Date after service visit
TREND LOGS — NEW!
• Log engine parameters while in–flight
• Support Piston and Turboprop
• Graphically display over time to help detect trends
• Export to spreadsheet for additional review
• The app is currently limited to a single Hobbs and a single optional Tach timer. If you have a multi-engine airplane with multiple Hobbs and/or Tach timers, please keep an eye out for a future update.
App StoreOfficial Website