- 80.2 MB
- Action Game
- USD 0.99
- Massive Catapult Creative Inc
Fixed a minor graphical issue that appeared in some seasonal games
In Fatty Rabbit Hole, you’re a rabbit falling down a hole, eating as much junk food as possible. Chowing down on disgusting healthy food, like vegetables, turns your stomach – and if you puke, you’ll lose progress toward completing the round – so try not to blow chunks!
– 2 game modes – Endless mode, where rounds are chosen at random and the game lasts until you wipe out, and Limited mode, a more level playing field with a pre-determined order in which to play each round.
– 12 unique rounds – A variety of levels containing an assortment of obstacles and enemies make each game feel different from the last, and offers a unique challenge every time you play.
– 3 boss rounds – As you venture further down the rabbit hole, you’ll encounter boss rounds which present special trials with multiple levels of complexity.
– 4 bonus rounds – Played mid-level, each bonus round offers the chance to pick up massive amounts of bonus points.
– 12 seasonal games – Every month, a special seasonal game is available to play. Each comes with unique challenges, and only Fatty Rabbit Hole experts will survive the longest!
– Fully hand drawn art – Every image in Fatty Rabbit Hole was hand-drawn and digitally painted to ensure a high quality, fun cartoon look.
– Legendary cartoon sound – A classical score and sound effects lifted from traditional cartoons makes the game feel like a cartoon come to life.
– Speaking your language – Fatty Rabbit Hole includes language options for English, Spanish, German, and French.
– Inspired by comedy genius – Fatty Rabbit Hole was inspired by the comedic work of Matt Donnelly and Paul Mattingly, who produce the podcast Matt & Mattingly’s Ice Cream Social. Fatty Rabbit Hole should be fun regardless if you listen or not, but if you’re a Scoop, you’ll find plenty of familiar characters and references to past episodes.
App StoreOfficial Website